ESA/SRB Joint meeting 2017
On behalf of the program and local organising committees of the Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Biology, we would like to thank you for attending the 2017 Joint Annual Scientific Meetings of the Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Bioloy in Perth.
The programme organising committees of both societies worked tirelessly on this meeting to put together an exciting programme. They brought together local, national and international speakers to a scientific program paired with ample opportunities to socialise and enjoy the beautiful location.
Key themes for the meeting included:
* Dynamic Endocrine Testing
* Sexual Differentiation / Transgender Endocrinology
* A focus on Women's Health
* Cancer and Metabolism
* Endocrine regulation of reproduction and metabolism
* Genetics for Endocrinologists (Meet the Professor)
* Hyponatremia (Meet the Professor)
* Menopause Management (Meet the Professor)
* SRB Public forum - Birth, Babies and Beyond
* Genesis of a healthy placenta
* Insights into the regulation of reproductive biology
* The molecular regulation of early embryo development
* Assisted reproductive technologies, discovery to bench side
* Endocrine control of reproduction
We hope you enjoyed your time in Perth and the South-West region of Western Australia.
Emma Hamilton and Jeremy Smith
ESA and SRB LOC chairs