On behalf of the organising committee we warmly invite you to attend the 2018 Annual Scientific Meetings of the Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Biology, to be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 19-22 August.
With the combined societies, we anticipate in excess of 700 delegates in attendance. The programme organising committee, represented by members from both societies, will present the latest and most exciting data from their respective fields with a range of international and national speakers.
The year 2018 marks 50 years for the Society for Reproductive Biology. As part of the jubilee celebration there will be a special cocktail function on the Sunday evening following the welcome reception. This along with the regular social events put on by the societies will provide plenty of opportunities to network and enjoy the city.
With South Australia ranked 5th In Lonely Planet’s 2017 Top 10 Travel Regions we hope you take the opportunity to enjoy the fusion of outstanding wine and food in what’s touted as a cultural mecca.
We look forward to welcoming you to Adelaide for what will be an engaging and informative combined meeting of the ESA and SRB.
See you in Adelaide!
Alison Care and Kylie Dunning (SRB LOC co-chairs)
Sunita De Sousa (ESA LOC Chair)
Key themes for the meeting will include:
* Dynamic Endocrine Testing
* Sexual Differentiation / Transgender Endocrinology
* A focus on Women's Health
* Cancer and Metabolism
* Endocrine regulation of reproduction and metabolism
* Genetics for Endocrinologists (Meet the Professor)
* Hyponatremia (Meet the Professor)
* Menopause Management (Meet the Professor)
* Neo-natal / peri-natal health
* Genesis of a healthy placenta
* Insights into the regulation of reproductive biology
* The molecular regulation of early embryo development
* Assisted reproductive technologies, discovery to bench side
* Endocrine control of reproduction
|Frances Milat (ESA POC CO-Chair)||Kirsty Walters (SRB POC CO-Chair)|
|Renea Taylor (ESA POC CO-Chair)||Brett Nixon (SRB POC CO-Chair)|