The 2018 Annual Scientific Meetings of the Endocrine Society of Australia and the Society for Reproductive Biology will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 19-22 August 2018.
With the combined societies, we anticipate in excess of 700 delegates representing a variety of specialties including endocrinology, cell and molecular biology, reproductive biology, gynaecology, pharmacology and rheumatology.
Key themes for the meeting will include:
* Dynamic Endocrine Testing
* Sexual Differentiation / Transgender Endocrinology
* A focus on Women's Health
* Cancer and Metabolism
* Endocrine regulation of reproduction and metabolism
* Genetics for Endocrinologists (Meet the Professor)
* Hyponatremia (Meet the Professor)
* Menopause Management (Meet the Professor)
* Neo-natal / peri-natal health
* Genesis of a healthy placenta
* Insights into the regulation of reproductive biology
* The molecular regulation of early embryo development
* Assisted reproductive technologies, discovery to bench side
* Endocrine control of reproduction
Trade partners will have a much increased exposure including, on Wednesday, the Australian Diabetes Society (ADS) and the Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) meetings that will attract in excess of 1,500 delegates.
The programme organising committee is represented by members from both societies and will present the latest and most exciting data from these respective fields with a range of international and national leading speakers.
We look forward to seeing you in Adelaide.
Warrick Inder (ESA President)
Chris O’Neill (SRB President)